● Guided 8 hr excursion by our English speaking expert Grape Guide!
● Small group of max 8 people.
● Visit the Côtes de Provence AOC region (1 hr from Nice)
● Visit 3 exquisite wineries with tours of vineyards & cellars.
● Tasting a variety of wines from rosé to white and reds
● Lunch at the second winery included.
This day trip will be an exploration of the heart of Cotes de Provence, a beautiful region renowned for producing the World's finest rosé wines. What you will discover is that it also produces excellent fresh whites and full-bodied reds.
Together with our Grape guide you will visit 3 different wineries, or Chateau, throughout the day, learning about the history, grape varieties, styles of wines, and much much more. Best of all you will be tasting various wines at each winery to truely understand the flavors of Provence.
A delicious lunch is also included at one of the wineries.
Cost: 150 € per person
Time of departure: 9 am
Meeting point: at the port Lympia parking, in front of Les Puces de Nice market
Total time: Around 8 hrs
When: every day except Sundays.
Size: min 4 people - max 8 pp.
Distance: 1 hr approx
Min age to participate: 16 yrs
Allergy-friendly? Yep, make sure to mention to your guide
Wines tasted: Rosé, whites and reds.